Approval & Content Coordinator募集
Toei Animation Europe is looking for an Approval & Content Coordinator (H/F)
With headquarters in Tokyo and sales offices in Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Paris, Toei Animation ranks amongst the world’s most prolific animation production studios. Toei Animation’s operations include animation development and production, and worldwide marketing and program licensing. Founded in 2004, Toei Animation Europe is in charge of the distribution and exploitation of Toei Animation’s animated series in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Among its most famous series: Dragon Ball, One Piece, Captain Harlock, Saint Seiya, Sailormoon,…
Mission: within the Marketing and Content department of the company, the Approval & Content coordinator will:
- Manage traffic, from checking to proper delivery of video, literary and graphic content in all languages between the parent company (Japan), and customers in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Coordinate the work and the relationship with the various technical service providers: laboratories, translators, adapters, subtitling studios, production companies, graphic designers: request for quotes, negotiation of prices, monitoring of the work and respect of delivery deadlines, etc ...
- Control the technical follow-up and the good execution of dubbing and subtitling by selecting and managing key partners by country.
- Control the strict compliance of all promotional or product developments with the style guide transmitted, as well as their quality and their editorial and marketing consistency.
- Manage and organize the company's video stock and image banks and prepare graphic material according to rights holders and partners (TV channels, DVD publishers, manufacturers, licensees, licensing agents, etc.).
- Work closely with European (sales, legal and marketing) and Japanese team to ensure optimal projects developments, customer care and delivery of materials.
Business school or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree)
2 to 3 years of experience in the audiovisual and/or licensing sector, in an international context.
Sensitivity to the manga universe and Japanese animation
Fluent in English, French and Japanese ( N1 JLPT level) , both written and spoken
Extreme rigor/ Organizational skills
Good interpersonal skills, curiosity and team spirit
Design sensitivity/ knowledge of graphic and video editing software
Proficiency in computer tools (Word, Excel, video software,...)
This role is full-time and based in Paris.